Monday, February 21, 2011

A quick message from George!

Chelsea's followers,

I just wanted to let ya'll know that I made it over "here" OK. Where is "here"? Well I can't exactly say, but it's not difficult to figure out. I've been staying busy: flying, masters classes, military education classes, skyping Chelsea, etc. I'm already sick of the sand and am ready to get back to Japan. Mainly because I heard our "child" has been acting out. I'm sure Chelsea can fill you in further. Chelsea has been the greatest (as usual) writing me almost every day. She's the best. If you feel the need to write me, ask Chelsea and she can get you my address (baked goods are appreciated by everyone on our crew! Yeah, shameless plug, I know.) I hope all is well with all of you. Take care and I hope to see ya'll soon.

George

Here's a picture of George and our good friends Dereck and Kevin in their new flight suits, and their "Boonie Hats".

1 comments:

judy said...

I like your camouflage outfits...i couldn't see you for the sand...