Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Morning Routine Sucks.

I hate everything about showering. I mostly hate the routine that follows. You have to dry off, get dressed, towel dry your hair, blow dry your hair, straighten/brush hair; not to mention the moisturizer, make-up etc. Maybe this is why I spend at least 50% of my days in a pony-tail with nothing but moisturizer on. I'm sitting here on the couch now with wet hair, no make-up and I have to leave for work in 20 minutes, and I'm blogging about it. :) I hope you all were more motivated than I was this morning!

Oh- on another note, I did get my application in for the job I want in Japan yesterday, cross your fingers I'll at least hear something back. And not to mention that I got a packet from our sponsor's in Japan with subway maps, maps of the city, a Japanese language guide etc. It was super overwhelming. :)

Have a great day!
Chelsea

0 comments: