Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So... we're leaving for Japan TOMORROW!

Ok, here is a quick post for those of you who complain I don't blog enough. But you try moving across the world and keeping a blog updated... (Ok, Ok... I know people who have done it and successfully blogged! Maybe I just suck.)

Anyhow... we are moved out of our house in Arkansas, and I already miss living in Little Rock with the Alderman's (and Team CB) but am happy to be off on the adventure of a lifetime. We came to Georgia and have been living out of 2 giant suitcases each, and 2 carry-on bags. We're staying with my sister and her accomodating boyfriend... and George has been off and on at his dad's house 2 hours South of here. I went down too and saw his family, which was a lot of fun. George has 4 much younger siblings (16, 11, 9, and 4) Yeah... 4. :) And they are wonderful kids and we always have fun with them!

We are having a cookout tonight at Alison's, and we're expecting 25-30 people. I didn't even know that many people in Atlanta liked us, or that I liked that many, but we counted.. and we do. :) And I'm very thankful for that.

We also went to a mothers day lunch on Saturday at my uncle's river house and saw all of my family which was really great to see everyone!!!

So I'm off to run some very last minute errands and then to have the cookout, go to bed and then fly out! Ahhhh!!! Here is a prayer request for safe and happy travels and to make sure everything goes well with Cheyenne!!! Love to you all, next time I update, I'll be a super-world traveler.

Chelsea

0 comments: