Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pictures, Pizza, and Pups

I think I owe you guys some pictures.

I haven't taken very many pictures during my time in Atlanta but what I have taken is good enough to share!!!

My first morning here my mom, sister and best friend Ashley went to Blue Moon Pizza. Yum yum! Here we all are. It was so nice to catch up with them! They're the best!


Then, I spent one evening just snapping away pictures of my sister's dogs Hank and Baylor, along with my sweet baby girl Cheyenne. Cheyenne deserves her own post on the fears and anxieties she has, so I'll save it for a later date, but just know she is terrified of my new camera, so I haven't gotten many pictures of her. Here are some of the best from the night.

Obviously, Cheyenne didn't want to pose much for the camera. Hank is the mastiff and Baylor is the boxer/pitbull mix. I love my nephew puppies. The hot chick in the pictures in my older sister Alison. She's the best sister ever. Fo Sho.

And, I think randomly in there is a picture of the beautiful wisteria that grows in her backyard, and it smells so delicious.












0 comments: