Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Technology is something to be learned, loved and feared!

I'm going to make myself a birthday calendar. A perpetual calendar to be exact. One where I can have everyone's birthdays in one place, hanging on the wall. It's tough to remember everyone's special day, particularly if they don't have a Facebook!!! :) I LOVE the F-book reminders but I want something I can hold. I kind of hate technology, but only kind of. I just hate how much we rely on it. I hate that I can't stand to write in a journal and I'd rather blog, only because it's so much quicker. I love the fast pace of it all, but in all reality- technology is something to be learned, loved and feared. Honestly. It scares me to think about how much technology has impacted our lives! But, I also love that it helps me stay connected with people! So... thanks Facebook.

I'm watching George next to me on his laptop searching real estate properties here in Little Rock. I even saw him send a Facebook message to Paul- our real estate Guru. If George thinks we are buying a house here... he's nuts. Not happening. No. No. No.

I watched the Beatles movie Help for the first time. For those of you who don't know, I am obsessed with The Beatles. I love them. I've never watched their movies but have Net-flixed it and watched it and honestly thought it was funny!

Also, I tried to change my blog layout and colors and somehow messed it up and can't figure out how to make it pretty again. Any suggestions from you other bloggers? And if any of you want to leave comments- that would make me smile. :) Thanks!

Always,

Chelsea

0 comments: