Sunday, February 21, 2010

My TV addiction, Tiger Woods and Japanese

Ok, who has been watching the Olympics? Because I have been glued to the tv watching it. We have Netflix and I have the Beatles movie "Help" right now. I've had it for a week but I just can't seem to find the time to watch it, because of the Olympics and my additional 10+ shows. YES I have over 10 shows that I watch on a weekly basis. Sick, right?

Sunday: Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters
Monday: The Bachelor and The Big Bang Theory
Tuesday: The Biggest Loser and American Idol
Wednesday: GLEE and more American Idol
Thursday: Community and The Office
Friday: The Soup

I realize that is out of control, but all I can say is thank God for DVR. :)

Ok- back to the Olympics. I love almost all of these Winter Sports; snowboarding, speed skating, luge, ice skating, curling etc... But I figured out that I really like watching them because I am at home on my couch wrapped up in a blanket with the heater on. And they are all in Canada, wearing tights, with ice and snow. I HATE winter and find comfort in knowing that I'm not cold, even if they are. Haha for them.

Ok... I just want to address Tiger Woods for a moment. MSNBC is doing a feature on him right now. (yes, as I lay on my couch wrapped up in a warm blanket watching TV) This scandal is bad. I'm disgusted by his actions... I mean- 14 women? That is uncalled for, and STUPID. His life was/could've been perfect- beautiful wife, kids, tons of money, successful career, endorsements etc. I don't get it. I just don't get it. I suppose he'll get what's coming to him. All I can say for his wife Elin is that I hope she can stay away from the bad guy and that their kids can be shielded from too much press!

The base library just called and said that Rosetta Stone is back in and it's my turn!!! This is just another step to making Japan a 'real thing' that is really happening! I rented it back in October. I really only sat down a few hours and played with it and I had it for 21 days. It was a waste of time, and I really regret not using it when I had the chance, but luckily for me- it's back in and now I can take full advantage of it.

Until next time,
Chelsea

0 comments: