Thursday, February 25, 2010

Well, I guess I was wrong. Both girls I picked to go in the Top 12 were voted off! Both Ashley and Janelle. I will give myself credit for knowing that I didn't like them and they weren't in my top favorites though. I never updated about the guys, I like Casey James, Michael Lynche and Todrick Hall. But Andrew Garcia is definitely my favorite.

I think it's interesting how this season they've kind of marketed it as a "Guys V. Girls". If i must choose sides those, it's going to the ladies!

Today is my mom's birthday, so Happy Birthday Mom! These are the days when I really feel homesick. Even though there was just a small lunch celebration- I hate that I can't be there to give my mom a hug in person and tell her happy birthday! Yes, technology is around to call, e-mail, and facebook each other, but it really is just NOT the same! I feel like I miss out on a lot! No matter where I live I think I'll always have that homesick feeling!

All that being said, Cheyenne and I are looking forward to Japan and the adventures it holds. Goodnight!

Chelsea

0 comments: